Monday 23 January 2012

Vanquish Those Spots!

Hi Everyone!

Breakouts? Me to! But luckily my fail-safe evening skincare routine will keep yours at bay whilst keeping your skin smooth and natural oil balance perfect. So behold, the five products that will give your face the pampering it deserves without breaking the bank:

First is my Witch Oil Control Foaming facial wash. I've always liked foam face washes as they don't feel too heavy on your skin and leave you feeling clean and refreshed, but this one in particular I must say is a revelation. I was immediately excited when I spotted this product on the shelf, I'd been on the look-out for Witch products as I'd heard good things about them. I was a little disappointed with the product when I first used it, as it seemed to soak up all the natural moisture in my skin rather than balancing it. But once I figured out the right moisturiser (shown later) to use with it it worked a dream; my skin has never felt better! The product is practically scentless, which I personally prefer as it leaves your skin feeling much more natural. At around £4.00 the product really is worth it. Available in Superdrug and most other drug stores in the UK: 


Second is my Clearasil toner. Not only is this product cheap, but it really really works! The product is designed to get rid of '100%' of spots. As you can probably guess, I didn't really buy this statement at first..and granted, maybe it's more like 98% but either way my spot quantity has definitely decreased! It leaves my pores tight and my face clean. I was a little sceptical of the product at first as it smelt slightly like some kind of acidic chemical, but it works...so we can deal with the smell. Available in most UK drug stores:


Third is my Clean&Clear by Johnsons cleanser. This product is about £3.00 and is perfect for when you don't have many spots, but just want to keep that healthy 'glow'. I only use this product twice a week as I don't like to over-load my skin, but it reduces my pores really well and I would certainly recommend this to anyone with sensitive/oily skin. Available in most UK drug stores: 


The fourth product is my Kiehls moisturiser. Ok..so this might not be 'affordable' as such, we all know Kiehls is notoriously expensive, but it's pretty much the only moisturiser that really works on my skin. It's creamy, completely scentless and doesn't irritate my skin at all. My skin has never been softer and if you stumble across a little extra cash I'd definitely pounce on this product..it's divine! Available in UK and US drug stores:


The last product is my Clearasil 4hr spot redness reduction cream. I believe this product is around £6.00, but the tube lasts ages and it really does work. I don't know about you, but my spots are rarely big, they just  tend to be very red, which is most annoying when I'm trying to look fresh without coats and coats of concealer. This cream works amazingly! Just a tiny dab on any red areas and when you wake up in the morning you'll be fresh as a daisy! Go buy it..NOW. You know you want to ;) :


Hope this helps! Let me know in the comments about your experiences with these products or any questions you have about them.

See you on the flip side,

Back To The Fuchsia x

No comments:

Post a Comment