Sunday 29 January 2012

Mac Lipstick Collection!

Hi Everyone!

So I was rummaging through my lipstick drawer yesterday (it's a horrible mess!) and sorted it all out, extracting my four absolute faves which all happen to be Mac, so since I'm in love with all of them, I thought I'd share them with you..here we go, in no particular order, my Mac lipstick collection:

The first is my newest purchase, it's a very daring shade with a daring name: 'Viva Glam 1'. I love to pair it with skinnies and a floaty top to subdue it a little, or preferably just go the whole hog and wear it with a ball gown! I fell in love with it the moment I swatched it and positively melted when I tried it on. It's soft, nourishing and easy to apply. My only 'problem' *notreally* is that the colour pay off is great but there's not really any versatility, either ya wear the colour or ya don't. :




The next is a lipstick my lovely sister bought me for christmas, it was limited edition so I'm not sure it's available any more, but I sure hope it is for your sake because I ADORE this colour! It's a very pretty nude-ish lipstick with a hint of shimmer and a little gloss. I wear its sister gloss in the same shade every day but often this lipstick: 'I Love Winter cremesheen' makes a guest appearance! It glides on smoothly and smells amazing. Lovelovelove: 




The third lipstick is actually pretty old, I got it a while back and haven't checked if it's still available but I really hope it is because I'll be needing a new one soon! It's a dark berry colour that's very smooth and quite matte. I love how it can vamp up any outfit and is pretty versatile for different occasions. The shade is 'Desire' :




The last is a soft pinky-nude that I woudn't usually go anywhere near, but when I tried it on I forgot any qualms I'd had previously, it's so nourishing for my lips and stays put for hours without a lip primer in sight! The shade is 'Touch'. I'd recommend this to pretty much anyone:




All of the above lipsticks are £13.50 and are available in the UK, USA and Canada. See online or in store for details. Have you ever tried any of these shades? How did they work for you? Any Mac shades you'd recommend?

See you on the flip side,

Back To The Fuchsia x

3 comments: