Saturday 14 January 2012

Aren't I a forgetful little squirrel

I can't believe it...I FORGOT a product! And it was the best find of all! Collection 2000's concealer in medium: found out about this product through Fleurdeforce's '2011 favourites' video and was immediately intrigued. I've been using Benefit's 'boi-ng' concealer lately, And although it provides excellent coverage, it leaves my skin feeling a tad on the flaky side so I decided to try out a reasonably priced alternative. I was blown away by the effectiveness of this product! Collection 2000 has designed a product that not only provides flawless coverage, but leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, a must-have for the winter/autumn months. at £2.99 this product is an absolute steal..*****.. Obviously! Available in most Superdrug stores nationwide, see online for details at Superdrug.co.uk.



 See you on the flip side,

 Back To The Fuchsia x

No comments:

Post a Comment