Monday 16 January 2012

Late Christmas Presents! :')

Hi everyone!

So today my best friends and I exchanged christmas prezzies and woah, mine were amazing! So I thought I'd share them with you guys:

My first was from Hannah (ditziedoll.blogspot.com). She gave me this gorgeous set of Revlon Colourstay eyeshadow in 'Coffee Bean'.



As you can see, not only is the packaging elegant and fuss free, but the swatches show up just as i would wish them to. The brightening eyeshadows are sheer but with a subtle shimmer to make my eyes pop, and the darker shades are pigmented enough to give a good colour but light enough not to be too heavy. All in all, a wonderful, versatile set that I shall use as often as possible.

Hannah also gave me the Revlon 'JustBitten' lipstain and balm. I'd had my eyes on Revlon lipstainers for a while but never actually bought one, so this fruity stain is perfect for me and smells sublime! :

 Although it appears faint here ^ , the colour actually comes up as a dark red on my lips. A great colour for dressy nights or to dress up a casual day outfit. I've also been wearing the colour all evening and the colour hasn't faded at all...tres impressed.

Hannah's last prezzie to me was a beautiful pair of Jack Wills fingerless mittens. They're warm, stylish and perfect for accessorising an outfit...so preeetty:



Elysia (best friend, a.k.a polishedpixie.blogspot.com) also gave me amazing presents. The first are these adorable fruity soaps, they're perfect for brightening up my bathroom and making my hands smell sweet as sugar :D :


The next is this lovely pair of gloves. They're so soft it's like wearing clouds and the pattern is just cutesikles it kills me. Never can get enough gloves! If our hands got too cold we wouldn't be able to put on makeup...now THAT would be a tragedy:



Thank you so much for my presents Hannah and Elysia. I really do love them so much and will be using them all year round (you can wear gloves in summer..right?). 

See you on the flip side,

Back to the fuchsia x

3 comments: