Monday 30 January 2012

I'm a Benefit ADDICT!

Hi Everyone!

So being ill today I was pretty (unbearably) bored, so decided to get all my makeup onto my sick-bed and sort it out. And this is what I found...in short, a sea of Benefit and not much else. :


It's shameful really..
It kinda puzzles me how I came to buy this as I actually have pretty tan skin anyway..probably just an impulse buy *shameface*

A girl can NEVER have too much gloss! (Pretty sure this isn't all of it)

You know how I rave about Benefit's tints? Well yeah..product of rave right there (x High beam and Benetint by two)

Ok to be fair this was a present..and it's fabulous!

....corner of shame
So there you have it! I love all these products, have you tried any of them?

See you one the flip side,

Back To The Fuchsia x




8 comments:

  1. So...much...Benefit...omg, I wish I had your makeup!
    You can NEVER have too much Benefit.
    That, right there. Is a stellar collection.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah it's slightly obscene :p. I know right it's ESSENTIAL! What's your fave affordable makeup brand? Trying to wean myself off the expensive ones such as mac and Dior...too much money down the Drainnn
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Affordable? I have to say Maybelline, Hard Candy, Revlon and L'Oreal :) I'm not a huge fan of Covergirl :/ As for not as afforadble - I am a huge Urban Decay/Tarte/Buxom/Kat Von D ADDICT!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. all thos epictures just make me smile! I adore Benefit, especialy piles of it! :)
    -Hayley
    http://alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hayley! Haa yeah as you can tell I'm completely insane with my benefit purchases! Checked your blog out nd it's really good! Follow me and I'll follow right back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh kori I agree with l'oreal and maybelline, revlon I've had occasional success with. Will have to snag me some cover girl when I go over to the US in April! Never heard of hard candy, will check it out tho! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a benefit addict! I'm like this with my MAC stuff. I do use some benefit things though. I love highbeam and moonbeam and of course all their skin shimmer stuff, just because it smells nice and looks pretty!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe guilty!! I have a fair amount of mac too, it's gorgeous! High beam is a lifesaver, need to try moonbeam! Your blog is awesome! Gonna follow :) x

    ReplyDelete