Sunday 15 January 2012

Seeing the world through Bene-Tinted glasses!


Hi everyone! I wouldn't usually blog twice in one day, but I think the world needs to know (if there's anyone outs there) about the glory that is Bene-tint. Benefit make gorgeous blushes, but this Rose-coloured tint is sublime. It adds subtle colour to your cheeks and can be versatile on lips for either dark night tones or light daily use. I use this product at least five times a week and it never ceases to amaze me how flawless and pretty the colour is! Admittedly it isn't cheap at £24.50,


 but 'pocket pal' (handy pen with clear gloss one end and benetint the other, seen above) is £15.50 and works marvellously, I personally prefer to add my own gloss and have more Bene-tint though 'cos it's just so GOOD! Let me know if you've had different experiences of the product, i'm always open to opinions! See online for details of purchase of if you live in the UK it's sold in most large Boots such as the High St Kensington branch.

 See you on the flip side,

 Back To The Fuchsia x

No comments:

Post a Comment